Dirty Korean: Everyday Slang from "What’s Up?" to "F*%# Off!" (Dirty Languages)
by Haewon Geebi Baek
Requirements: PDF Reader, 18,2 MB
Overview: GET D!RTY
Genre: Non-Fiction > Learning Languages
Next time you’re traveling or just chattin’ in Korean with your friends, drop the textbook formality and bust out with expressions they never teach you in school, including:
• Cool slang
• Funny insults
• Explicit sex terms
• Raw swear words
Dirty Korean teaches the casual expressions heard every day on the streets of Korea:
• What’s up? Wasseo?
• Holy shit, I’m trashed. Ssibal, na manchiwi.
• I gotta piss. Na swi ssayahae.
• Who farted? Bangu nuga ggyeosseo?
• Wanna try doggy-style? Dwichigi haeboja?
• That bitch is crazy! Heo nyeon michin nyeoniya!
• I could really go for some Korean BBQ. Na cheolpangui meokgospieo.