Instant Heart Rate+ HR Monitor v5.128
Requirements: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Overview: You DON’T need a dedicated heart rate monitor to get your pulse, download Instant Heart Rate today and use your camera’s flash to see how healthy you are!
Instant Heart Rate is continuously rated as the world’s best mobile heart rate measurement app and is trusted by Stanford’s leading cardiologists for use in clinical trials.
The most accurate and easy-to-use heart rate app
– Get your heart rate in less than 10 seconds
– Check your stress to understand your wellbeing
– See trends and insights for your heart rate
– Get all the tools you need to improve yourself
√ Heart rate measurement
√ Heart Rate Activity Zone Calculator
√ Pulse waveform graphs
√ Real-time photoplethysmogram (PPG) graph
√ Continuous or Auto-Stop mode
√ Unlimited data storage and tags
√ Export data for registered users
√ StandUp test for fatigue and fitness testing
√ Sharing to Twitter and Facebook
√ Apple Health App Support (Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Premium to receive unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
– Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
– Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $59.99 USD per year.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What’s New :
Here’s what we have for you in this update:
– Invite friends to join you on Instant Heart Rate and earn points to redeem for free Premium access and other prizes coming soon! Go to the More tab and tap Refer a friend.